Want to join a high energy company offering unlimited growth opportunities, all while helping children?
What we're about:
- Founded in 1999, our vision remains: To make a positive difference in the lives of children! Domino’s Pizza asked us to grow NATIONAL and help coaches, teachers, and volunteers in their efforts to change the lives of children with our established, risk-free fundraising program across the US.
Is this for you?
- Are you a college graduate looking for a sales position where you can grow financially while flexing your big heart?
- Are you a competitive, goal-oriented person with a minimum of 2 years of phone sales and pipeline experience?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment while delivering on performance, organization & communication?
If you answered “Yes!” to all questions above, we would love to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
- Identifying the needs of schools, non-profits, and youth athletic teams through a consultative sales presentation over the phone.
- Walking customers through our programs and guiding them with positive coaching and encouragement!
- Achieving weekly sales goals by reaching out to the provided leads in your protected territory and ensuring your CRM accurately reflects activity and opportunities.
Here’s the scoop:
- Hourly base compensation + commission = $50,000 - $75,000 + 1st year
- Our personal growth plan offers clear goals, that when accomplished, give you a raise. You are in control of your growth and income.
- Paid personal days, vacation, and holidays
- Aetna health plans with 50% contribution to your premium
- Work-life balance: 40-hour work week, weekends off
- Tons of "Platinum Perks"
- Ability to transition to remote once ramped up