Want to join a high energy company offering unlimited growth opportunities while helping children at the same time?
What will you be doing?
- Identifying the needs of a school, non-profit, or youth athletic team through a consultative style sales presentation.
- Walking your customer through the details of our program and explaining how we can help.
- Guiding the volunteer through the fundraising process with positive coaching and encouragement!
- Achieving weekly sales goals by calling on the provided leads in your protected territory.
What’s this company about?
- We are all about enthusiasm and positivity! This is a high energy environment!
- Founded in 1999, our vision remains: To make a positive difference in the lives of children!
- Every day at Platinum Fundraising we help coaches, teachers, and volunteers in their efforts to change the lives of children with our established, risk-free fundraising program.
Here’s the scoop:
- Hourly base compensation + commission = $45,000.00 - $65,000.00 +
- We provide a personal growth plan with clear goals. When goals are accomplished, you will receive a raise. You’re in control of your growth and income.
- Paid training program
- Paid personal days, vacation, and holidays
- Four optional healthcare plans offered through Humana + dental, vision, and life insurance
- Work-life balance: 40-hour work week
- Tons of "Platinum Perks"
Is this for you?
- Are you looking for a sales position where you can grow financially while helping others?
- Are you a competitive, goal-oriented person?
- Is working for an ethical company essential for you?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment?
- Do you have a 4-year degree or equivalent experience?
If you answered “Yes!” to all questions above, we would love to hear from you!